As a US-based company, we are required by law to obtain Social Security Numbers from any US citizens or US residents we make payments to. Additionally, if we pay you more than $600 during the year, we're required to report your income to the IRS by filing a form 1099.

If you live outside the United States and you're NOT a US citizen, we do NOT report your income to any government agency. However, depending on your country's laws, you may be responsible for reporting your income and paying taxes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!